The Maybelline Color Tattoo cream gel shadow is an amazing, amazing product! (And yes! It required two amazings…)
What is it?
- Long-wearing eyeshadow
- Can be used as a base/primer
- Safe for people who wear contacts & have sensitive eyes
What do to with it?
- Apply it with fingers, brushes or a sponge applicator
- Wear it alone
- Layer up different Maybelline Color Tattoo shades
- Use it as a primer and then layer powder shadows on top of it
- Use it as an eyeliner (it is a great dupe for a gel eyeliner)
I own 5 of them: Too Cool, Mossy Green, Rich Mahogany, Barely Beige, and Bad to the Bronze. I’ve been wearing them for months and would definitely recommend purchasing them if this is a product that you think you might like. Also, these are very similar to Mac Paint Pots and 1/3 of the price! Just saying… :)