You will need: Mini doughnut pan (Get it here!)
1 Cup all purpose flour
1/4 Cup sugar
1 Teaspoon baking powder
1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon vanilla
1 Tablespoon butter, melted
1/4 Cup Half & Half (I used Land o’ Lakes)
Cinnamon & Sugar coating:
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 Cup granulated sugar
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 & spray your mini doughnut pan with a nonstick cooking spray
2. Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl (I used an electric mixer)
3. Mix vanilla, egg, butter and half and half together in another bowl
4. Combine the two mixtures and stir/mix well (about 1 minute using electric mixer)
5. Put the dough into the pan using a tablespoon – put 1 Tbsp of batter into each cavity (be careful – less is more! Don’t overfill…)
6. Bake for 10 minutes
7. While your doughnuts are baking you will make the coating. Melt the extra butter in a bowl and blend the sugar with the cinnamon in another bowl.
8. Remove the doughnuts from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes.
9. As you take the doughnuts out of the pan, quickly dip them in the butter (just enough to make the sugar stick – do not saturate the doughnuts) and then the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
10. Eat them. :]
*This recipe yields 24 mini doughnuts.