Although this product is new, the concept of a cleansing conditioner is not. Wen and Hair One have preceded Ren. However, in my opinion, Renpure is the first company to get it right! A bottle of Wen will cost you about $35.oo. Hair One is about half that at $15.00. Ren is approximately $10.00 (on their website) but you can find it even cheaper at Harmon’s.
What is the allure with Ren?
- Renpure products are healthier for you and the earth.
- Ren is easy to use – pump the product out, massage it into your scalp, let it sit and rinse (does not require multiple steps like Wen and Hair One).
- You can use it as a leave-in conditioner or detangler in addition to using it as a shampoo/conditioner.
- Your hair is left amazingly soft, clean and shiny.
- Ren contains Keratin, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter.
- Ren comes in two scents: Rosemary Mint and Sweet Pomegranate. I have both in my shower and alternate between them.
Try Ren! Let me know what you think below. My experiences with Renpure as a brand have been awesome, and I’m excited to continue using their products.