This is for Chelse! x0x0
A Quick & Healthy Weekday Breakfast
1-2 Bell Peppers & 1 Onion, diced, and sautéed (about 2 cups)
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. Crack the eggs, add 3 Tbsp. of water and scramble
3. Spray muffin pan with Pam
4. Cover the bottom of the muffin pan with the veggies
5. Put 1/3 cup egg mixture (if you’re using liquid eggs whites, just substitute 1/3 cup) in the muffin pan
6. Place pan in oven and cook for 20 minutes
7. Remove pan from oven and cool for 5 minutes
8. Turn pan over and drop eggs onto a piece of wax paper
9. When the eggs are completely cooled, package in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator (for up to 5 days)
10. To eat them, microwave for 30-35 seconds (for 2)
- Eat in alone
- Eat it on a Thomas’ English Muffin :]
- Add some hot sauce…
Let me know how they turn out if you make them! :]
Although this product is new, the concept of a cleansing conditioner is not. Wen and Hair One have preceded Ren. However, in my opinion, Renpure is the first company to get it right! A bottle of Wen will cost you about $35.oo. Hair One is about half that at $15.00. Ren is approximately $10.00 (on their website) but you can find it even cheaper at Harmon’s.
What is the allure with Ren?
- Renpure products are healthier for you and the earth.
- Ren is easy to use – pump the product out, massage it into your scalp, let it sit and rinse (does not require multiple steps like Wen and Hair One).
- You can use it as a leave-in conditioner or detangler in addition to using it as a shampoo/conditioner.
- Your hair is left amazingly soft, clean and shiny.
- Ren contains Keratin, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter.
- Ren comes in two scents: Rosemary Mint and Sweet Pomegranate. I have both in my shower and alternate between them.
Try Ren! Let me know what you think below. My experiences with Renpure as a brand have been awesome, and I’m excited to continue using their products.